Monday, June 20, 2011

Sparrow Salvage

Sparrow Salvage is one of my favorite Etsy shops. 

I think I originally discovered Penny through her fantastic blog and am the proud owner of a few of her pieces. She also introduced me to my new favorite thing-that-I-haven't-actually-done-yet: Mudlarking.
I love wearing her jewelry- it truly feels like wearing art. 

I don't know why it's only occurred to me now that many of her Victorian-inspired sensibilities would be much appreciated  here. (OK, maybe I thought you would abscond with a favorite pair of earrings...) Regardless, the time has come to share.

Some current favorites in the shop....




{all images are hyper-linked and via Sparrow Salvage}

2 comments:

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Oooooo... what an awesome etsy shop!!! =D I always love the awesome stuff you share... ^-^

I am surrounded by far too much cuteness... from the baby to the cats, I don't know how I haven't imploded yet. XD

Hoping you got a chance to play outside yesterday! =D

XOXO

Lisa said...

Beautiful stuff! I'm going to have to look into getting some pieces for gifts for my nieces and daughter.