Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mascherina

I'm always thinking of fall. I know that the long-awaited little green shoots of spring are finally starting to peak through all the gloom and decay of winter and the birds are now up before I reluctantly leave my bed, but still I'm always yearning somewhere in the back of my wistful mind for a cool crisp autumn day and the crunch of leaves beneath my boots. The other day I stumbled across this Etsy shop and the imagery was just what I needed...



I'm also inspired to dye my hair red again...
The shop is Mascherina and it is full of unique and beautiful pieces. I highly recommend that you pay a visit!



{all images via Mascherina}


9 comments:

salkaye said...

Yes, indeed! What a nice etsy shop!
Wish I was a crafty person and could make great stuff myself. :(

salkaye said...

Tagged! :)
http://stilldark.wordpress.com/2011/03/30/new-kids-in-my-closet/

salkaye said...

Tagged! :)
http://stilldark.wordpress.com/2011/03/30/new-kids-in-my-closet/

Róisín said...

Wow, I can see why you loved the imagery so much - both acessories and the photos are fantastic! (Especially love those wee antlers.) I was trying to get into the swing of spring but you've really got me longing for autumn again now. I was alreadt reminded about how much I hate the summer this afternoon when a wasp chased me down the street. Yippee, all that to look forward to now. Roll on Sep/Oct!

Anyway, hope you are well my friend!

Roisin x

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Oh, I just LOVE this stuff! It's so wonderful & definitely reminds me of our beloved Autumn... ^-^

Lisa said...

Okay, I get the clothes but tiny antlers? Where exactly would one wear tiny antlers?

Gypsea Tree {Steam Spectre} said...

Tiny antlers = perfect forest frolicking attire.

Anthropomorphica said...

Oh that's a path I must wander! Amazing!

le Chef said...

Antlers? Did I miss something? Is this a "thing" .. like furry fandom? Seriously. I've never seen this before. That first hat IS kinda cool, but I would have to be a victorian ginger to pull it off .. and we both know that's the least of my abilities. ;)